Accessible Features and Amenities
Islander Bayside Villas is compliant with the ADA (Department of Justice ADA Title III Regulation 28 CFR Part 36, 1991). We welcome guests of all abilities. Our property descriptions aim to allow any visitor to make an informed decision on whether the resort is an appropriate choice for their needs.
- Accessible public entrance with impact door that opens to a width of 36” and an ADA ramp leading to lobby entrance.
- Accessible registration desk with a height of 36”.
- Accessible route from the public entrance and rooms to the registration area.
- Accessible elevator with braille instructions. Height of the highest button in the elevator is 46.5”.
- Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit with impact door that opens to a width of 36” and an ADA ramp leading to lobby entrance.
- Accessible public restroom in the lobby and by the pool.
- Accessible route from parking area to the main entrance – broad sidewalks with a ramp.
- Space to accommodate accessible vehicles.
- Accessible transportation can be arranged with the resort.
- The property does not have a TTY for guest use.
- Visual and audible alarms for smoke, fire and emergency.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Braille signage throughout the property.
Accessible resort facilities and amenities:
- Resort pool has an ADA chair lift and a gate with an open width of 38”.
- Accessible route to pools from the public entrance and rooms.
- Accessible Guest Room
- Entrance door width of 36”
- Bathroom door width of 36”
- Two queen beds
- ADA tub
- Audio-visual alarms, elevator, ADA washer-dryer, ADA grab bar
- Accessible route from public entrance and registration area to accessible rooms.
- Standard rooms have entrance door widths of 36” and bathroom door widths of 30”.
From a digitally-accessible website to complete descriptions of all onsite amenities and features, we wish to provide a positive experience from start to finish. Please note that this accessibility statement applies to all content on Islander Resort website. The resort is not responsible for any third-party content on the website.
Accessible rooms may be booked on our website directly or by calling 305.664.0082. If you require additional information about the accessible features offered at any of our hotels (including further details about accessible rooms) or any other accessibility concerns please call 305.664.0082.
What can we help you find?