We understand some of our guests love their pets as much as their children, and want to travel with them. We also realize that some of our guests do not. We are more than happy to welcome pets in any of our pet-friendly buildings. You must let us know when you are making reservations that you are bringing a pet.
Enjoy your time at the Islander Resort with your entire family—including your pet! Your dog may dine on a selection from our gourmet dog menu or enjoy a stroll in our on-site dog park. Pets are welcome with the addition of a one-time $75 fee in designated pet rooms only. These rooms must be reserved at time of booking to guarantee pet accommodations. All service animals are welcome without charge!
There are a few rules at Islander Resort pet owners must abide in order to keep everyone happy.
- Islander Resort welcomes all well-behaved pets unless prohibited by state law. (Service animals are always welcome.)
- Guests must notify Islander Resort when making reservations that they are bringing a pet, and guests must register pets in at check-in.
- Requires a $75.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Any damages (chewed furniture, excremental matter, etc.) will be the sole responsibility of the pet owner. A deep cleaning fee of up to $100.00 may be charged if necessary.
- In consideration of all of Islander Resort’s guests, pets must never be left unattended.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times including on our beach, except when they are with their owners in their rooms.
- Your pet may join you (on leash) at Guy’s Beachside Bar & Grill in the “pet designated” area, but Health Department rules prohibit pets in or around the pools and hot tub or Bonefish Flats Cafe.
- Dog owners are expected to pick up after their pets outside on hotel grounds. Pick up bags are free at the Front Desk. Trash receptacles can be found outside each building.
- Pets may be asked to leave if they becomes a nuisance to other guests ( i.e. continual barking or if their owners don’t obey the rules).
Pet owners are required to complete a Pet Policy Agreement Form at check in.
Pet Policy Form
Tides Pet Menu
What can we help you find?