We understand some of our guests love their pets as much as their children, and want to travel with them. We also realize that some of our guests do not. We are more than happy to welcome pets in any of our pet-friendly buildings. You must let us know when you are making reservations that you are bringing a pet.
Enjoy your time at the Islander Resort with your entire family—including your pet! Your dog may dine on a selection from our gourmet dog menu or enjoy a stroll in our on-site dog park. Pets are welcome with the addition of a $75 fee per night per pet in designated pet rooms only. All service animals are welcome without charge!
Pet Friendly Details
Our pet friendly rooms are limited to certain Tropical View rooms and are based on availability at the time of booking. Guests must call the hotel directly to book a pet friendly room.
● $75/night fee (plus tax) per pet
● Maximum of 2 dogs, 70lb weight limit per dog
● Signed pet waiver due at arrival
● $200 Refundable security deposit due at check in
There are a few rules at Islander Resort pet owners must abide in order to keep everyone happy.
- Our pet friendly rooms are limited to certain Tropical View rooms and are based on availability at the time of booking. Guests must call the hotel directly to book a pet friendly room.
- Guests must notify Islander Resort when making reservations that they are bringing a pet and guests must register pets in at check-in.
- Pet(s) are permitted with a $75/night (plus tax, per pet) non refundable fee per night. Along with a $200 refundable security deposit due a check in.
- Pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date and guests should agree to obtain and provide current records from their licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should this information be requested from you at any time.
- Pet(s) are not allowed on the pool deck area and hot tub.
- Pet(s) may join you (on leash) at Tide’s Beachside Bar & Grill.
- Pet(s) are not allowed in Elements Lounge & Restaurant.
- Pet(s) must be kept on a leash at all times including on our beach.
- When left alone pets must be crated.
- In consideration of all of Islander Resort’s guests, pets must never be left unattended.
- Dog owners are expected to pick up after their pets outside on hotel grounds. Pick up bags are free at the Front Desk. Trash receptacles can be found outside each building.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Any damages (chewed furniture, excremental matter, etc.) will be the sole responsibility of the pet owner. Charges will be applied to the guest for damages.
- Pet(s) may be asked to leave if they become a nuisance to other guests (i.e., continual barking or if their owners don’t obey the rules).
Pet owners are required to complete a Pet Policy Agreement Form at check in.
What can we help you find?