If you’re planning to turn your long weekend into an even longer getaway, Islander Resort, is the perfect spot for vacation rental style and self-catering vacations.
We happily offer special rates for weekly and monthly rentals. We’re also pet friendly so there’s no need to leave Fido and Fluffy at home when you come for an extended stay.
All Islander accommodations offer full kitchens complete with cookware, serving utensils and dishware; dishwashers and full size refrigerators. We also have conveniently located BBQ grills, picnic tables and hammocks for the post picnic siesta.
We offer complimentary parking, complimentary wireless internet and we never charge resort fees.
Whether you opt for the efficiency of the standard ocean resort accommodations with their private screened-in lanais or the spacious two-story cottages with boat slips on the gulf, Islander is the perfect requisite for a long, relaxed Florida Keys getaway.
We’re only an hour-and-a-half drive from both Key West and Miami International airports, but, we are worlds away from the every day.
- Minutes to grocery stores, shopping & restaurants
- About 18 miles, or 20 minutes, from Key Largo
- 20 Miles from John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park
- 76 Miles South of Miami on US 1
- 81 Miles North of Key West
- 3 Miles from Theater of the Sea
- 19 Miles from Dolphin Cove & Dolphin Research Center
- 6 Miles from Founders Park
- Walking distance to Worldwide Sportsman
- Walking distance to Islamorada Fish Company
- Walking distance to Green Turtle Restaurant and Package Store
- Minutes from most Major Marinas
From lounging in one of our ocean or gulf front pools, to a care free bike ride, spending time at one of Islamorada’s fabulous day spas or art galleries, or walking just steps to enjoy a day on the water fishing, diving, snorkeling or just chilling…let us assist you with your Florida Keys experience. There’s plenty to keep you busy for an extended stay.
Be sure to reserve your boat slip when you make your hotel reservations. Parking and docking are limited.
Click on images to view photo galleries: